Retro Gaming Collector

Home

Computers

Consoles

Handhelds

Gaming Videos

Price Guide

Buyers Advice

Sellers Advice

Blog

Collector Profile

More Collectors

T-Shirts & Mugs Store

Links

Archives

All donations are used to cover hosting costs or to obtain old, interesting, or rare gaming systems to bring to the attention of visitors and viewers.

Friday, 1 June 2012

Friday Talkie: Coolest Looking Systems. Sony Plans. My Plans



I respond to the Top 3 Tuesday by edt1138 and TheGameManDan What are your top 3 coolest looking systems?

I'd like to say a great big thank you to longrodvonhugendon for sending me this Radofin cartridge. I really do appreciate it very much.

I talk about Sony's plans for advertising within games, and an OnLive style streaming game service.

I talk a bit about YouTube's changes, the script made by shaurz
which you can find at http://iogopro.com/ytsubs and how my plans have changed slightly in the light of youtubes changes.

This week's shoutout is for 1goshortplay

Finally, I talk a bit about my visit to the hospital today, and what that was all about.


Steve Benway 23:46 [+]
Comments:

Post a Comment