Monday 16 April 2012

Sunday Speakie: Returning From Hiatus

Sunday Speakie: Returning From Hiatus



I talk a bit about my extended hiatus and holidaying in Scarborough last week

Thanks to Mike for fitting myself, RetroGamerVX and TheEPROM9 into his BBC Micro article in Retro Gamer magazine.

I talk about the death and resurrection of Game Group, plans for PS4 etc blocking 2nd hand games, and how a gentlemen's agreement between retailers and publishers might solve what is becoming quite an issue.

I speak a little on the death of Jack Tramiel, founder of Commodore, and about his importance to the computing and gaming industry over the years.

A shoutout of sorts goes to the book/magazine Pixel Nation which Keith, Lorfarius is involved with.
There's a more detailed video about that magazine by Retrosofer.

In closing comments I show the plug'n'play and famiclone systems I plan to do features on in the coming days and weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me messages over the past 4 weeks. It means a lot to me that so many people enjoy my vids and were missing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment