Retro Gaming Collector

Home

Computers

Consoles

Handhelds

Gaming Videos

Price Guide

Buyers Advice

Sellers Advice

Blog

Collector Profile

More Collectors

T-Shirts & Mugs Store

Links

Archives

All donations are used to cover hosting costs or to obtain old, interesting, or rare gaming systems to bring to the attention of visitors and viewers.

Friday, 21 October 2011

Friday Talkie: Toot Your Own Horn.



BIG thanks to murrayefc78 for sending me a bunch of great C64 games

Toot Your Own Horn open tag by atarileaf

-----------------------------------
My Stuff:
Space Assault

Out Of The Dark

Music Appreciation

My Music Videos

My Photos on Flickr

My Retro Gaming Collector Website

------------------------------------

trouble8385: What Do You Expect From A ShoutOut Video?

My open tag: What do you look for in a channel?

electricadventures: Game Varients - Which to collect

This weeks shoutout: GamingHistorySource

Labels:



Steve Benway 19:15 [+]
Comments:

Post a Comment