Retro Gaming Collector

Home

Computers

Consoles

Handhelds

Gaming Videos

Price Guide

Buyers Advice

Sellers Advice

Blog

Collector Profile

More Collectors

T-Shirts & Mugs Store

Links

Archives

All donations are used to cover hosting costs or to obtain old, interesting, or rare gaming systems to bring to the attention of visitors and viewers.

Sunday, 12 June 2011

Game Link / YouTube Retro Event in Spalding



Very random footage from the retro event held at Murfadurf83's Game Link in Spalding on 11/12 June 2011. This footage is all from the Saturday.

The store is Game Link, 46 Holbeach Road, Spalding, United Kingdom.

These are just a few of the great people who I met there.
murfadurf83
Retr0Rewind
ReplayRetro
XFile2708
RetroBob2084
dancentral
interghost
jurassicjunkie
JuniorD1975
ninjabearhug

If you're in this video and I haven't named you, my apologies... I was completely not on the case through lack of sleep. I know there are people who I know, and spoke to... but names evade me. Please a leave a comment and I will name/link you.

I'd like to say a huge big thanks to Dave, Retr0Rewind, for taking me along with him, and excellent work to Martin, murfadurf83 for setting up such a great event. Nicely done!

Labels: ,



Steve Benway 02:15 [+]
Comments:

Post a Comment