Sunday 12 June 2011

Game Link / YouTube Retro Event in Spalding

Game Link / YouTube Retro Event in Spalding



Very random footage from the retro event held at Murfadurf83's Game Link in Spalding on 11/12 June 2011. This footage is all from the Saturday.

The store is Game Link, 46 Holbeach Road, Spalding, United Kingdom.

These are just a few of the great people who I met there.
murfadurf83
Retr0Rewind
ReplayRetro
XFile2708
RetroBob2084
dancentral
interghost
jurassicjunkie
JuniorD1975
ninjabearhug

If you're in this video and I haven't named you, my apologies... I was completely not on the case through lack of sleep. I know there are people who I know, and spoke to... but names evade me. Please a leave a comment and I will name/link you.

I'd like to say a huge big thanks to Dave, Retr0Rewind, for taking me along with him, and excellent work to Martin, murfadurf83 for setting up such a great event. Nicely done!

No comments:

Post a Comment