Wednesday 29 September 2010

Friday Talkies

Friday Talkies

So, you may be aware of the gaming videos elsewhere on this website, and a few of the system overview videos.
Obviously, these come from my YouTube account, and eventually, I plan to embed all of the gaming vids into the corresponding sections of this site.

Now, something I've started doing on my YouTube channel in recent months is what I call the "Friday Talkie", which is where once a week (guess which day?) I sit down and talk about something or other retro gaming related.

I've built up a few of these, and it occurs to me that they would fit very nicely into this blog.
So, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
Over the next hour or so there will be a whole bundle of embedded videos, after which I will embed them, one a week, probably in fridays, as I make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment