Friday 1 June 2012

Friday Talkie: Coolest Looking Systems. Sony Plans. My Plans

Friday Talkie: Coolest Looking Systems. Sony Plans. My Plans



I respond to the Top 3 Tuesday by edt1138 and TheGameManDan What are your top 3 coolest looking systems?

I'd like to say a great big thank you to longrodvonhugendon for sending me this Radofin cartridge. I really do appreciate it very much.

I talk about Sony's plans for advertising within games, and an OnLive style streaming game service.

I talk a bit about YouTube's changes, the script made by shaurz
which you can find at http://iogopro.com/ytsubs and how my plans have changed slightly in the light of youtubes changes.

This week's shoutout is for 1goshortplay

Finally, I talk a bit about my visit to the hospital today, and what that was all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment